This policy will explain how our organization uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, IP address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Game Gulch with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a request for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, poll, quiz and/or other website feedback mechanism, or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Game Gulch may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Ninja Forms
How will we use your data?
Game Gulch collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and manage your account.
- Email you with the latest in gaming news, website updates, and/or other important information that may affect your web site experience.
How do we store your data?
Game Gulch securely stores your digital data with the following companies:
- A2 hosting
- Mail Chimp – their host provider A2 Hosting. Game Gulch does not store, or retain any soft copy information of their subscribers.
Game Gulch will keep your digital data for as long as you decide to be subscribed to Game Gulch. Once you decide to unsubscribe, we will delete your data.
Game Gulch will not willingly divulge your user data to any third party organisations (excluding the data gathered by cookies).
What are your data protection rights?
Game Gulch would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Game Gulch for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Game Gulch corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Game Gulch to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Game Gulch erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Game Gulch restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Game Gulch’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Game Gulch transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Game Gulch uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Game Gulch uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Game Gulch sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website listed above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Game Gulch has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Web Address: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/